Select Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Models with 6 Ft 6 In Bed Access Limited Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
Have a Question ? Talk to a specialist- Live chat or call 800-624-7630
The ACCESS LIMITED® is the premium tonneau cover for truck owners that insist on the very best in style and quality. Cover rolls open in seconds and stores neatly behind the cab, allowing full use of the truck's bed with no need to remove. Cargo is safe and secure with the patented Auto-Latch II™, a dual-locking system that locks and releases with one smooth action. The cover is fully sealed on all four sides, forming a tight barrier between the truck bed and cover. The increased capacity design sits 1-1/2" above the truck bed, offering all-season protection for your gear. Fit for your truck, made for your lifestyle, the Access Limited Roll-Up Cover is durable, stylish, and affordable. This cover will be with you for the life of your truck and will hold up to anything life may throw your way. Limited Roll-Up Covers include the Access EZ-Triever® II Cargo Reaching Tool, AA Battery L.E.D. Light, 2 oz. Cover Care® Cleaner, Tie Down Rings and Trailseal® Tailgate Gasket - a total value of $105!
- Patented Autolatch™ II releases both locks simultaniously by pulling on synthetic cord from either side.
- Heavy duty nylon latches provide a half inch of surface for solid, positive latch engagement.
- Easy grip XT-Dial™ enables direct tension control for fine tuning the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools - No hassle.
- Durable nylon straps secure the rolled up cover and cab guard design prevents the tonneau cover from rubbing the cab.
- Five strategically placed weather seals form a tight barrier between your truck and tonneau cover.
- Tight Bite™ Clamp - Easily installs in minutes without the need to drill into your truck box. Specifically cut teeth maintain superior grip and exceptional strength.
- Cover includes Trailseal® Tailgate Gasket, EZ-Triever® II Cargo Reaching Tool, 18 inch AA-Battery LED Light, 2 oz. Cover Care® sample and tie down rings.