SuperSprings® Rear Suspension Stabilizers With Mounting Kit
Have a Question ? Talk to a specialist- Live chat or call 800-624-7630
SuperSprings are progressive in nature in that they work on an as-needed basis. The installed springs are under nominal tension even when the vehicle is unloaded.
This is for two reasons:
So that there is no rattle or noise from the installed SuperSprings and that the patented rollers will activate automatically.
As the vehicle with rear leaf springs comes under load the factory springs react as they are designed too. The center of the springs move vertically causing the overall leaves to flex and flatten out. This movement in the factory springs activates the SuperSpring through the rollers at the end of each leaf. Because the SuperSpring rollers are under tension, a movement in the factory spring causes them to move, seeking their new point of least resistance. This simple roller principal allows the SuperSprings to activate and deactivate automatically, free of any manual adjustment.
- Per the manufacturer: SuperSprings enhance load carrying capacity, handling and towing. Do not load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer's gross vehicle weight rating
- Will NOT work with aftermarket installed leaf springs. OEM only
- Installs quick and easy - no maintenance/adjustment
- Boosts load and towing capacity yet maintains a smooth ride
- Prevents sag and reduces sway by up to 30 percent