The Coupler Adapter is used to convert a trailer's kingpin to connect to a Gooseneck Hitch. The sliding collar with set screws allows it to be adjusted to any height between 12" and 16".
- Per the manufacturer, this product should not be used with a Reese or Draw-Tite branded “Pop-In” gooseneck ball with a plastic release lever. Wear imposed by the coupler may cause the ball release lever to bind.
When using this product in a truck equipped with a factory installed fifth wheel/gooseneck towing system, the supplied safety chains will need to be lengthened and the hooks replaced in order to connect to the in-bed attachment points.
- Do not use this unit with Trailair Rota-Flex Pin Boxes, Reese 5th Airborne Pin Boxes or any Pin Box that turns or has a swinging plate. Doing So could damage your truck and/or trailer
- Not recommended for trucks with beds shorter than 6 feet or cushioned style king pin boxes.
|Fits||King Pin box of trailer|
|Length||12 to 16 inches|
|Installation Instructions||CLICK HERE|
|Installation Video|| |
- No drilling or welding required
- Safety chains standard
- Fail safe king pin adapter
- Locks with padlock
Convert-A-Ball has been in business for 85 years and is the innovator of the original Interchangeable Hitch Ball System. As the orignal designer of both Cushioned Ball Mounts and cushioned Fifth Wheel to Gooseneck Adapters, they have filled a niche in the towing industry.
The above information has been provided by the Manufacturer, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof or endorse the opinions expressed.